free counters

Friday, April 2, 2010

Drawing from sight- ArtsyFoxy


Drawing what you see. This is probably one of the most useful skills any artist could have.

Draw your cat sitting on the couch. Draw the cup on the table; the clouds outside. Draw clothes; the way they drape, sit, lay over the side of something. Draw anything you want.

If you have manga, pay special attention to detail and draw your favorite character. Any and all drawing helps with your skills.

It doesn't matter how bad it is, just keep trying. Even if you have to draw the same exact picture several times, I can guarantee it will get better every time.

Draw forever-
Artsy Foxy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true, very true. I love drawing other peole's characters and paying close attention to their out fits.

Annerea, Amy.

Anonymous said...

Mhmm. ^^
That kind of how I started out.