free counters

Monday, March 29, 2010

Artsy Foxy thoughts


Hi everyone! My name is the Artsy Foxy, and the purpose of this blog is to enhance your manga finesse, improve your technique, and up your confidence level. So, let's all have fun and draw together. =^~^=
In my opinion, Japanese music is the best backround for drawing. So, this blog will ONLY play Japanese music. :) I hope you enjoy.
Inspiration comes from many places. For me, it's usually after watching a cute anime or gone to an anime convention. For my friends though, it could come from movies or mangas they have read. Just whatever works for you.

Now for a little information about myself:

I have been drawing since 2006. Our first Japanese exchange student was the one who introduced me to drawing manga. But my friend, Emily, was the first one to introduce me to anime and manga. My first manga was Naruto.

ANY AND ALL DRAWINGS POSTED ON THIS BLOG ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE. ME, HEATHER. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM OR USE THEM FOR YOUR OWN THINGS. You will know they are mine if they have my HD signature in the corner or at the bottom. Any drawings or pictures that do not have my signature are not drawn by me, The two below were found on Photobucket.

After Naruto, there was no turning back. I have now read over 87 mangas and watched countless animes. My favorites change monthly. Ouran High School Host Club is on the top of the list right now. ^^ But in late 2009, I started my first manga that ran on for more than three pages. It's called "Kawaii Nee-chan" which means "Cute Sister" in Japanese. I am taking two art classes every weekend, and I try to draw every single day.

So, please enjoy this blog, and draw all the time. That's the only way to get better. Have confidence in your art, and save ALL your work even if you don't like it.

Draw forever.
~ Artsy Foxy

No comments: